May 10th Developer Update: This past week has been tough for the Dracula ecosystem, but we have been grinding forward in order to make up for the lost time. Currently, Dracula Protocol V2.1 is being reviewed on testnet, although we have confirmed that the bug in V2 has been solved. We are waiting to deploy on mainnet until the incident regarding RARI’s ETH Vault exploit has been resolved. As the RARI ETH Vault is a core component of Dracula Protocol V2.1, the team has decided not to rush forward with the redeploy until we can confirm that it is safe for our users. Until then, we will be thoroughly testing V2.1 in order to ensure the efficiency and security of our platform.